Posted on July 16, 2016 in Uncategorized
August brings Friendship Day, and Seven Stones is celebrating! Bring your friends—two- or four-legged—to enjoy some quality time together at Seven Stones:
• Get your photo taken with your friends in our gorgeous botanical gardens! We’ll email you the picture afterward to treasure always.
• Inscribe your favorite friend memories on our Seven Stones chalk walls.
• Share our snacks with your friends or buy dinner from Middle Eastern Shack food truck on site.
• Amy Klein of KidzArt will be there with an artsy craft, and her best friend (and husband), Dana, will be strumming his guitar and singing.
• Seven Stones also is pleased to present speaker, writer and listener Jane Barton of Cardinal Life on this special evening! Jane will be speaking on the evolution of friendships over the course of a lifetime. Always inspiring and engaging, Jane will challenge us to understand the fullness of our lives.
This free event is 4:30 – 7:30 P.M. Thursday, August 4, 2016.
C’mon by anytime! Feel free to pop in and out or stay for a while. To hear Jane Barton speak on the topic of friendship, be sure to be there 6:00 – 6:30 P.M.
This event is free and everyone is invited, including all well-behaved and leashed four-legged friends!
Kindly RSVP by Tuesday, August 2, by emailing info@DiscoverSevenStones.com or calling 303-619-9697.
Time & Togetherness is a unique opportunity to unplug from everyday busyness and connect with your friends and loved ones. Carve out space to be present, share an experience and make lifelong memories—together.
Tags: Amy Klein, Cardinal Life, celebrating friendship, friend photos, friendship, Friendship Day, Jane Barton, KidzArt, Seven Stones, Seven Stones botanical gardens cemetery, Seven Stones Cemetery, Seven Stones Chatfield, Time and Togetherness event